I was tagged by Rachel Images on Flickr. I decided to do this on here, because I haven't blogged in awhile, and I don't have time to upload a lot of photos for a post right now. :)
This is where I run almost everyday (there is a road in all that, you just can't see it cuz of the crops ;) But first I have to run a little over a mile of hills, on paved streets. I get to see some awesome clouds out here! :D
Ten wishes:
1. Endless supply of money. (Ya, I could help everyone, do anything, buy anything, and we could go on vacation every year!)
2. A ride to XC meets.
3. A T2i
4. Vaction with friends
5. Have a horse
6. Living super close to a friend
7. To be able to eat anything and everything I want to, and feel perfectly fine.
8. Endurance and speed for running.
9. To travel the world.
10.To travel to Europe, and photograph awesome places in the world!
name: Emily
age: 15
country: America
ethnicity: Uhum, well I'm 1/16 American Indian, and probably some Irish...and German, I don't know what else.
dreams: to be a photographer. A mother. A nutritionist/fitness person. To live on an old farm with a huge awesome farmhouse, with horses, a cow, maybe a goat, chickens, maybe some dogs and cats, and of course rabbits! I also think it would be really cool to be a fashion blogger. Or a food blogger. (yeap, I've got a lot of dreams! :)
fears: of failing, not being good enough. I will not do stuff, just because I think, what if I don't do well, or what if I don't win? Then everyone will laugh at me.
favorite movie: I don't know.
favorite color: Purple, blue and green.
favorite show: I don't really watch tv shows. haha
favorite song: Something by Tobymac, Lecrae, or Trip Lee.
favorite actor/actress: Bailey! lol jk.
favorite band/singer: Same as song...but Britt Nicole is good too.
dislikes: People making a big deal of what I can't eat.
favorite quote: "Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must. But NEVER give up." (Not necessarily my favorite, but definitely applies to me. :))
1. Endless supply of money. (Ya, I could help everyone, do anything, buy anything, and we could go on vacation every year!)
2. A ride to XC meets.
3. A T2i
4. Vaction with friends
5. Have a horse
6. Living super close to a friend
7. To be able to eat anything and everything I want to, and feel perfectly fine.
8. Endurance and speed for running.
9. To travel the world.
10.To travel to Europe, and photograph awesome places in the world!
name: Emily
age: 15
country: America
ethnicity: Uhum, well I'm 1/16 American Indian, and probably some Irish...and German, I don't know what else.
dreams: to be a photographer. A mother. A nutritionist/fitness person. To live on an old farm with a huge awesome farmhouse, with horses, a cow, maybe a goat, chickens, maybe some dogs and cats, and of course rabbits! I also think it would be really cool to be a fashion blogger. Or a food blogger. (yeap, I've got a lot of dreams! :)
fears: of failing, not being good enough. I will not do stuff, just because I think, what if I don't do well, or what if I don't win? Then everyone will laugh at me.
favorite movie: I don't know.
favorite color: Purple, blue and green.
favorite show: I don't really watch tv shows. haha
favorite song: Something by Tobymac, Lecrae, or Trip Lee.
favorite actor/actress: Bailey! lol jk.
favorite band/singer: Same as song...but Britt Nicole is good too.
dislikes: People making a big deal of what I can't eat.
favorite quote: "Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must. But NEVER give up." (Not necessarily my favorite, but definitely applies to me. :))
Everyone head over to Rachel's blog, and enter her giveaway to celebrate 60 followers! :D
1 comment:
awesome psot! :)
haha i love your answers!
Post a Comment