Rain
This one that looks like Rain.
My dashboard has changed, but no one else that I know has! I like the new look though. And I especially like that I can put picture urls in my post, it's a lot easier than what I had to do before! :)
Since no one knows what it looks like, I'll show you what my post looks like as I'm writing it!
I'm not sure what's with the black space at the bottom of the page, but it has randomly been coming and going on random websites in the last few days.
So will anyone tell me if their dashboard changes?
This picture is from Sunday, the black one is still that small, but the other two are a lot bigger. :)
We're having a family from our church over on Sunday for lunch, and as a result we've been cleaning a lot today! I don't really like cleaning, but it's not to bad (if everyone else has a good attitude...ahem) especially when every thing looks way better! (like the pantry...before it was like O.o where is anything?! ha!)
But one thing I really don't like cleaning is the bathrooms. The upstairs is gross. The downstairs never really seems to get clean. And I have to clean one tonight. But I get first pick, (ha poor brother that has to clean the other one!) but only because no one else picked already. haha :)
I think I'll do the downstairs, because I avoid cleaning the upstairs as much as possible. (Now if any of you ever come over, don't worry the bathrooms will be very cleaned, because they usually get cleaned and re-cleaned at least three times in the few days before company. ;)
I shall leave you with a picture I edited recently, it's a little weird, I know, but I like the mystery in it. (well, more like the mystery I could imagine from looking at it...ha)
-Emily
PS next week I'm going to horse camp Monday through Friday with my brothers! I'm so excited!!! :D




1 comment:
LOVE LOVE LOVE this post... with a passion, the bunnies, there SOOO cute, your new header.... Its SOOO awesome! LOVE alllllll around, can you tell?
btw, It was AWESOME getting to see you tonight! :) I'm sure you'll be Syked to see this comment come to your email as soon as you get it, or blogger, or whatever! lol smiley face :P
wow, this is like the biggest, most longest Comment I've made in my life i think! ha and you get it on your blog! hahaha.....
Well, I guess i should be off.... :(
Lovely post!
Post a Comment