This post is for Rachel, so I can show her what I do before and after my runs. :D

So to do this stretch, stand with your feet apart and like sit down to one side, like a squat. This should stretch your inner thigh.

This is the hamstring stretch, and it stretches like the whole back of your leg. You do like a one leg squat, and put the other leg straight in front of you, and bend over to touch your toes or as far as you can to feel the stretch.

This stretches the front of your leg, you stand, and hold one leg behind you, pulling your foot up and back until you feel the stretch in the front of your leg.
Hold each stretch for 30 or more seconds. Do both sides.
I also do a calf stretch on the stairs, but I couldn't get any pictures of it...haha I just put my arch (the middle of my feet) on the edge of a step, and let my heels hang off, and I go up and down on my toes a few times. It's really hard to explain, sorry!
Sorry about the pictures, I have really bad form, but my camera kept taking the picture before I was stretching all the way. :P
You can also just look up a stretching video if you want. There are a ton on youtube, but by the time I get to a computer, I usually don't feel like stretching!
If it's hot out you can hose off your legs or jump in a pool with cold water, this will help you not get sore.
Also you should do some arm stretches if you can. :)
I hope this helps Rachel! :)
Yesterday my rabbit, Rain, had her babies. I think there are 4 but I haven't got a sure count yet! :D
1 comment:
Thank you SO much Em! i like them, haha should be fun! :D :D :D
lol
I shall try them, and oooh ok I'll try looking it up on youtube! :D
Thanks agaiN! i shall forever be looking on your blog, haha especially this post! LOLz
Post a Comment