Saturday, October 8, 2011

The ABC's of Me




A. Age: 15
B. Bed size: Twin.
C. Chore that you hate: Dinning room. I just don't like it. :P 
D. Dogs: I really want one! A german shepherd would be good! :D
E. Essential start to your day: Running? Well that doesn't count cause I have to wait for someone to wake up, which can take awhile. :P I guess breakfast! :D
F. Favorite color: Green, purple, and blue!
G. Gold or Silver: Silver!
H. Height: 5' 5-6''
I. Instruments you play: nada. But I want to learn guitar.
J. Job title: photographer...in the summer I mow two yards, and I think we're going to
 shovel for someone this winter. 
K. Kids: I love them! They are all so adorable :)
L. Live: In Wisconsin
M. master bathroom: I wish! :P
N. Nicknames: Emmy, Em, Whatever people feel like. 
O. Overnight hospital stays: Never. Ever. In. My. Life. 
P. Pet peeves: People doing exactly what they got really mad at you for doing. 
Q. Quote from a movie: "Runaway! Runaway!" the little rabbits in that movie where the puppy gets lost in the forest...um The Seventh Brother, perhaps? haha the kiddos were watching it yesterday, rather loudly! 
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: I have 8, and I'm the third, so two older, and 6 younger. :)
T. Time you wake up: Depends. Today I woke up right before 4 :P But usually I'll wake up around 7-8. (Never after 8, cuz I have this horribly loud alarm on my alarm that goes off at 7:59, in case I'm not up, because breakfast is at 8. haha)
U. Underwear: never heard of them. (jk I always wear them!)
V. Vegetable you hate: Frozen carrots, every single kind we've tried are disgusting! Fresh are much better! lol
W. What makes you run late: It's not me. On Sunday, I couldn't shower because other people we're hogging the bathroom, so we had 8 minutes until we were supposed to leave, and I showered, got ready to go and ran out of the house, only to find I was one of the first people in the van. :P And we were so late, that we had to walk in, and sit really close to the front, while they we're praying, and evvvvverybody was staring, of course. :P (I despise being late for church.)
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Like everything! Ok, not quite, I had neck, teeth, wrist, hand, arm, neck-shoulders-stomach-ribs (pretty much waist up, except for the head! haha), and I think that's it....I was gonna have a ankle too, but the doctor was called for an emergency, and abruptly left in the middle of my visit. hahaha :P
Y. Yummy food that you make: Everything! ok I make some gross fails. But right now I'm loving apple muffins! :D 
Z. Zoo animal: I like almost everything at the zoo! But the big cats, and the fish/reptiles are awesome. :D
Lunch the other day.

fall is here


This is the first scheduled post I've done! But I hope you all like it! :D

-Emily

3 comments:

*Lizzie* said...

Cool! I'm going to have to sometime do this on my blog!! :)

rachel esther said...

Oh i love apple muffins! i used to make apple cinnamon muffins, i might have to start making them again... :D
Yum yum!: )

Miss Me said...

I'm stealing this, Emily :D Haha that lunch looks devine!! =D