Sure, I run, I eat, I do my kitchen work, I do some school, I take a few pictures, I manage to exercise with Samantha three days a week...it's almost as if I'm waiting for something, so I can get back to a "normal" schedule.
Problem is, when is "normal" ever going to come? It didn't come after the fair, it didn't come after the work weekend, I doubt it will come when my grandma comes on Monday. It won't come after we go on vacation the last week of October.
It won't come after my mom goes to the scrapbooking retreat in the middle of November (and I might be working the the kitchen then! :D) It won't come after Thanksgiving, and pretty soon it will be Christmas.
I have several goals I made for myself this semester, and here it is already half over, and I've not gotten very far.
I am wasting my life, which is the exact opposite of what runs through my mind half the time. (I can't rap, or else it'd be running out my mouth ;))
Here are some of my goals I had for this semester:
Photography: Work on it, trying new things, and just improving over-all.

School: I don't have a lot this year, and definitely can finish by Christmas, but I need to just do it.

Guitar: Well this doesn't count because my guitar is still being fixed. :)

Blogging: I have sorely neglected my blog, but I'm happy to say I did get a photography blog up and running with the help of Rachel and Lizzie!
Eating: From what I get, a lot of people seem to think I'm really healthy and eat perfect and all that. That would be really nice, but I don't. I could eat a lot better than I do now, I come up with so many excuses for why I'm not eating something better, they come so easily I don't even think about it!

Others: I live with 10 people. I could spend a lot more time with them than I do.
God: I really haven't been spending a lot of time reading my Bible or praying, I know if I tried harder I could make plenty of time for God in my life.
One of the main reasons for this all, I think, is my excuses! I come up with so many excuses for stuff I do/don't do, it's absurd!
You all have had your share of my excuses in the past, so I'll spare you any examples. ;)
As much as I don't want to say this, I will taking a break from blogging indefinitely. Not that I have been blogging everyday or anything, but it has just been hanging over me along with many other things I 'really should do'. I am lost as what to post about, though I could most always post a recipe with pictures.

For the record, I will still be working (maybe not a lot, but still posting and stuff) on the photography blog. That includes linking up from my blog, hopefully. :)
I will miss you all, but until next time...
Switchfoot's new album is awesome!
-Emily
P.S. I have my last cross country meet (unless I get to do one two days after Thanksgiving) tomorrow! I'm really excited, and I was sure I was going to PR (personal record) but Monday my shins were killing me through a 2mile time trail I did, and it took me almost as long as my last meet did, which was .5 mile longer!
My shins aren't too bad now, but yesterday we played floor hockey in gym at GCA and I'm pretty sure I pulled/strained my right hamstring. It doesn't hurt unless I do something (bend over, run up the stairs, run across our dining room and sliiiiiide through the kitchen... ;) but I'll keep icing it, and pray for the best!!! :D (oh and I'm totally gonna try rolling it with the rolling pin...that's supposed to help! O.o)
My shins aren't too bad now, but yesterday we played floor hockey in gym at GCA and I'm pretty sure I pulled/strained my right hamstring. It doesn't hurt unless I do something (bend over, run up the stairs, run across our dining room and sliiiiiide through the kitchen... ;) but I'll keep icing it, and pray for the best!!! :D (oh and I'm totally gonna try rolling it with the rolling pin...that's supposed to help! O.o)
3 comments:
I get what you mean, "normal"
It really sorta stinks. :(
Nice pictures!: )
whoa!! SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhh
Omw the snake picture is SO good! You are really good at taking pictures! X) It was awesome seeing you at XC!! :D:D
EMILY!! IF YOU STOP BLOGGING HOW AM I TO KNOW IF YOU ARE STILL ALIVE!??!?!?!! D=
just kidding..
Well have fun(:
It does stink :( I don't think I'll take a super long break ;)
Thank you :)
Haha he was like a foot away :D my mom was like freaking out though haha
I know!!! It was super awesome! :D :D :D
I'll start soon...prolly after vacation I'm thinking...
Post a Comment