![]() |
| Pigs in a blanket made with pastry crust and breakfast sausage. Awesome. |
I have been working on a post for gluten free pastry crust. 

From that, I get two more posts, one for Pop Tarts, and one for Pasties!
![]() |
| Pumpkin Shake I had for breakfast awhile back. This whole cup only has around 100 calories, so it kinda failed. haha |
In my brain, I have a post all written out for Veggie Chili. It's delicious. :)
![]() |
| These are overnight yeast waffles. They were really strange, very airy and crunchy, but they were good at the same time. I decided not to make anymore waffles until I can buy my own waffle iron, but I can see myself trying them again. :) |
Where did all this inspiration come from you ask? Chocolate Covered Katie. She has the best recipes! They are all healthy, and she's vegan, so it would be really easy for me to make most of them, and the majority of them have chocolate. I love chocolate.
![]() |
| SOOC. I really need to borrow Sam's lens soon, and take bird pictures. We've have this many on a regular basis lately, must be the snow. :) |
The next time you have hours of time to do nothing, or the next time you don't have hours to do nothing, I encourage you to check out her blog, it is simply awesome! :D
![]() | ||
My breakfast was this nearly everyday this week. :) Sadly the loaf is gone. :(
|
-Emily
P.S. Could you please pray for my family, as 6/11 of us have been throwing up, the first ones around 3:30am yesterday. Please pray for quick healing and that the rest of us don't get sick.






2 comments:
yummy, emily!
awesome post!
P.s. I think that would begreat fo you and paige to go and stayf ro a while, then fly back, I've always wanted to fly! but then, not really, i might be scared out of my brians! :P
PRAYING!
Post a Comment