Monday, December 19, 2011

Where's the Snow?!?

Thor :)
He was so happy that Lillian pet him!
Joy
Lillian

Only two more days until Christmas and we have no snow!!! As much as I want snow for Christmas, I can say how nice it has been this month! Many days in the 40's, most years by now we are ready for the snow to be gone and over with! Besides, we have had snow for Chirstmas as long as I can remember, so it might as well be different this year!
        
That being said, I am totally ready for snow!!! And shoveling! ;) You want to know something crazy? I could (If my parents let me apply, and they hired me :P) get a job shoveling snow for $12 an hour!!! I could be rich!!! *sarcasm* It's at a golf course by us (why do they need snow shoveled? It's not like anyone will be golfing...) and I think that would be so awesome! :D  But, as my sister 'kindly' pointed out, they probably wouldn't hire me because I couldn't shovel as much snow as a "grown man who is used to manual labor" could. It's about your attitude, people! Besides, I can shovel pretty fast. ;)


Last weekend Samantha had the great idea (which originated from her best friend, Lauren) to put the stereo in our bedroom! While it it epically awesome and everything, sadly the peoples think that too. And as a result turn it up to max and blast music in my ears...

I'm so excited for this weekend! Tomorrow is Joy's 10th birthday, and tomorrow night we will each open one present before bed. :)
Sunday we'll get up superbly early (most of us that is) and open our stockings. No one's said anything about it, but I imagine we'll open our presents after church. :D

*kicks kidlets out*

Peace! :) Lately my dear brothers have created something called "The Bootprint" it originated from some silly movie, and has now turned into 'the handprint' or, for the very sensitive, 'the fingerprint'. 
Basically, it's kicking someone's rear, slapping their back, or poking them with your finger. It's quite effective for convincing children to what they were told. Not that I would know ;)

Yesterday I got a package in the mail...and it had the shirt I got from Reach Records for $4.25!!! :D I was so excited even though it wasn't one I really, really wanted. It's the bright blue 'Passport' one, and it's still $5 along with several others (which sadly didn't have my size)!
It's more of a bright blue for real. :D
Sorry about the over edited picture, there was some horrible lighting in my room yesterday...haha :P

Yesterday I went and had my labs tests done again (the last time was January) and they tested the same things as before. In the past I've been really low in Vit. D, and my ANA levels were super high, when they are supposed to be negative!

But today they nurse called and said that my ANA levels are now negative, mostly likely due to the fact that I went of gluten in March and corn in May!

I am so thankful to God that they are all normal now! And I do feel tons and tons better since going off gluten and corn. :)

What are you doing for Christmas and New Year's this year?

I hope each and everyone of you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! :D 
-Emily



1 comment:

*Lizzie* said...

Great post!!! And love the pictures! :) I LOVE the last one of you!!! You are always so beautiful!!! :D
That is so cool you got that shirt!! I love it!! :)
I know, right?! No snow! And tomorrow is Christmas! I have a BIG feeling there will be no snow for Christmas! :(/:)
It will be weird if there is no snow tomorrow! ;)
Merry Christmas to you too! And I'm glad you are doing better and that your ANA is back to normal! Praise God for that!!! :)
God bless!