
Thursday we had our big meal, turkey, gravy, potatoes, green beans, stuffing, cranberry relish, cranberry sauce, rolls and the family had corn. It was delicious. I ate a ton. And then a ton more. I am so thankful we can afford food to eat, though I tend to complain a lot about how there's nothing I can eat, in truth there is always something I could eat.
![]() |
| Gluten Free Rolls :) |
Samantha and I went to Target at midnight to pick up some thing for my parents, and it was crazy! Our town has like 7500 people, and Target is usually pretty empty. The line went down the side of the building, turned, went across the parking lot, turned again, and went down almost to the end of the parking lot! People were walking over from Home Depot (which is next door with some woods in between :)!

Friday afternoon we went and cut down our tree. Last year we got a Charlie Brown tree for $3.50. This year they had 'pink tag' trees, which were huge and would have to be cut down anyway, for $20.
![]() |
| Paige and Lillian feeling the soft tree :D |
![]() |
| "Whose great idea was it to pull the tree down anyway?!?" |
![]() |
| Ok, it was cut, not pulled. ;) |
| sorry for the bad coloring/quality |

Saturday I was able to go to the Footlocker Regionals that are about an hour from my house! :D 5 people from my team ran and they did awesome!!! :D Congrats! Go EAGLES!!! :D
On the way home, we got lost, and ended up in Milwaukee, so we had lots of time to talk! haha
![]() |
| Joy liked this tree. |


![]() |
| Levi |
![]() |
| Lillian |
![]() |
| Laurel |

How was your Thanksgiving weekend? I hope it was awesome!!! :)
***Please no borrowing or stealing pictures without my permission! Sorry most of them don't have a watermark.***
I am really excited because tomorrow is December 1, and I get to go for a run in my new shoes!!! :D Hopefully I don't die or freeze or anything.... ;)
-Emily
Edit: I would like to say a big thank you to my new followers!!! It is so encouraging to see the number grow, even if ever so slowly! :)








6 comments:
My Thanksgiving was awesome!!
You take very nice pictures. If you don't mind me asking, where do you edit your pictures? I like photography, a lot, even though I don't take very nice pictures. I am saving up for a new camera though, a good one.
And I just wanted to say, my name is Emily and I am gluten free too!!
Emma Lou
Oh lovely pictures!!! My favorite pics in this post would have to be the one of Paige and Lillian, so pretty! The 8th pic, the 11th pic and the one of CUTE Lillian!! She is SO cute!! :) Great post!!
That's great, Emma!
Thank you! I use picnik (for the watermark, and my older pictures-older being the ones before today's post! ;) and GIMP. I recently got GIMP, and it is really confusing, but once you figure it out, it's like a free photoshop! :)
That's awesome you're gluten free and we share the same name! :)
Thanks, Lizzie! :)
Awww I love your pictures!!!!!!! They're very pretty, and you really get the most out of your camera!!
awesome!
so glad your up to blogging agian, I always love seeing your posts in my dashboard! :)
your tree looks so cooL! we have an artificial one! :-/
Awesome pictures!
I lvoe the one of yoU! so cute!
Post a Comment