Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Rainy Days



Lately, it seems as if my mind is running away without me. Last week I thought I was scheduled for a post on The Three Photographer's Adventure, so I got it all ready, and then remembered it wasn't my turn.
Today, (it's my turn this week) I have been checking the Digital Photography School countless times to see if they put up the next assignment's subject-only to just now remember it's still Tuesday.

This month has been awesome so far! Last Friday I was able to go to a Lecrae concert with my friend from church, and her mom and a few other people. It was amazing!!! Tedashii and KB we're there too, and they were so awesome! :D I didn't get very many pictures, but I got tons of videos :D (Not Family Force 5 of Flatfoot 56, because I'm just not a fan of them. SCREAMOS! :P) 
Tedashii did Dum Dum, Make War, and Riot! Those are some of my favorite of his songs! He did Awesome God, but sadly I didn't get a video of it. :(

Lecrae did a ton of songs, way more than at the last concert. Some of my favorites would be Background, Hallelujah, Don't Waste Your Life, and God is Enough. All the songs he did were awesome. The concert itself was just epic!!! :D

Sunday night was youth group, they announced that they are changing it again, so the high schoolers will get one meeting in the beginning of the month and then two meetings later in the month with their small group. I'm really sad because I don't know if we'll be able to go to them all, because it would be really hard for my parents to drive my brother twice a month, my sister and I once together, and then us each two times. :/ And the small meetings won't be at church, so most likely we'd have to drive even further, to someone's house. :(

This weekend I'm going to camp with my mom and Paige, we are working in the kitchen and my mom will be scrapbooking. :)
I'm hoping to stop at a running store on the way to or from camp, so I can get fitted for some new running shoes! Now comes convincing my mom.... ;)


Piano has been interesting, I'm working on several different songs right now.

I am so excited for Christmas, because I have this big awesome surprise for my sister!!! I would tell you all, but I don't want to, just in case she reads this. :( But it's going to be awesome! :D

My mom said we can go (meaning she or my dad will drive us) to the cross country banquet if it's on the 18th or 19th. I really hope it is!!! :D That would be so fun!!! :D :D :D
Yesterday I was reminded of the importance of memorizing Scripture. I have never done that on a regular basis before. I would just randomly memorize something. I'm starting with a passage from Psalms.

Psalms 119:9-16 KJV
"Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed thereto according to thy word.
With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.
Thy word have I hidden in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.
Blessed art thou O LORD : teach me thy statutes.
With my lips have I declared all the judgements of thy mouth.
I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies, as much as in all riches.
I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways.
I will delight myself in thy statutes: I will not forget thy word.

Normally I would memorize it in NKJV or NASB, but we learned part of this at horse camp in 2010 (verses 9, 10a, and 11) in King James, so it would be rather hard to switch over now. :)

All pictures are from our trip to KY.

Yesterday my brothers and I got to go on a trail ride! It was really fun, I got to ride Larado, I rode him twice this summer at horse camp. :) He had his winter coat, and he was so soft and fuzzy!!! :) 
I love riding horses so much! It's so awesome! :) 



No comments: