Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hello

Hey there friends and random peeps happening upon my blog!

It has been so long since I have last blogged, I don't even know where to begin. Perhaps some pictures will be a good place to start.

My allergy friendly version of a spring cake. I had a lot of fun making it and taking some pictures.







Samantha lent me her 50mm lens for some donut pictures. I fell in love....
...and today I bought my own 50mm. It is awesome, and I am so excited for the pictures Imma get with it! =)


It being almost a year since I last posted, a lot has happened in my life. Lately I've been recovering from some severe shin splints, possibly stress fractures, along with some other health issues I'm trying to fix. Besides that, (which makes each day a challenge and adventure), my life is getting amazingly busy!

This summer is I will be going on a canoe trip adventure with my youth group one week and I'm working at camp four other weeks.

Until then, life is passing me by, as I try to make sense of it all. ;)

What's up with all of you?

-Emily



1 comment:

*Lizzie* said...

AWESOME pictures Emmy!! They are amazing! I loveee the donut picture! Ah! That lens is awesomeee!
Good to have ya back in blogging world ;)