Saturday, December 14, 2013

November 2013

Cooking with my bestie!!! <3

Very candid shots from young children...haha :)




I try so hard. I just don't get along with winking. 

Katie is an awesome musician and she got in this concert lead by Johan De Meij who wrote LoTR music. 


We had sooo much fun playing with lighting. Totally need to do it more often! =)



#nowtheyknow

Unashamed V was the bomb. dot. com.

Swoope


KB

Derek Minor


Tedashii



Andy Mineo



Crowd surfing like a boss...best facial expression ever.

November started off pretty good, and from there it got better! =) A weekend at camp. The Unashamed V concert in Chicago. That was amazing. It kinda rocked my world. A lot.

Then I was back to normal life...work, school, family, friends, different drama. The average life of a teenage girl, right? =)

Thanksgiving was great, I made a pecan pie (first time ever, it wasn't too shabby.) and a pumpkin pie to eat. Actually two pumpkin, but one is in the freezer...maybe for Christmas and New Years. They were so super sweet. I couldn't handle it. Note to self, if you ever make pie again, don't use half the sugar...try like a fourth or third.

My whole family was home...that rarely happens anymore, and we had a nice big meal together. =)

As tradition has it we went tree hunting on Black Friday morning, we were cold and on a time limit so we scored a Charlie Brown tree again. It may or may not have no shape, but it's a tree. Haha

How was your November?
-Emily

1 comment:

*Lizzie* said...

I'm glad you had a good November! November went sooo quickly by it's crazy!
I loveeee the first picture of you of the photo shoot you did playing around with lighting and editing. It's so pretty of you!
Haha, we have a Charlie Brown Christmas tree this year too ;) but it works just the same. Haha