 |
| I took a few quick pictures of our friends after church one week. Our families have been besties for over 19 years....they are awesome! |
 |
| I was so dang excited, it was the first time someone had asked me to take pictures for them! =D |
 |
| We made an Emily & Katie sandwich at the same time! =) |
 |
| Katie, I love your faces. |
 |
| What is more fun than playing in the leaves?! And do all short photographers bring green stools to stand on? My sister does...hahah ;) |
 |
| Emily sandwiches are one of our favorite things to make =D |
 |
| There's nothing like procrastinating goodbyes with lots of pictures...haha |
 |
| Steak Umm's with fresh peppers, spinach, olive oil, and quinoa. Serious yum. |
 |
| We decided to deep clean Lucie one weekend at camp.... |
 |
| He got so shiny! |
 |
| And we cleaned the grease trap...it to way too long. |
 |
| All spiffzed up! =) |
Hey hi hey!
I hope all you lovely readers had a fantastic October. And yes, I do realize that was two months ago...I still hope it was good! ;)
I spent my October sorting out how to survive between work, drama, school, church events, and not forgetting family and friends in the meantime. ;)
I'm currently recovering from a really bad allergic reaction I had on Tuesday. I'm not even sure what made me sick, that's always the worst part. I'm so thankful I haven't had one this bad for almost two years.
I'm on the better end of things now, so hopefully I'll be back to normal by Saturday, and have energy to workout by Monday. =)
I hope ya'll have lots of snow to enjoy with this cold weather!
-Emily
1 comment:
Aww lovely pictures! Haha I think my favorite is of Samantha in the background standing on the stool. That is so great and funny! ;)
I'm sorry you had a really bad allergic reaction recently! Those are always horrible! Hope you're doing better now! Love ya, girl (;
Post a Comment