Thursday, March 1, 2007

Birthday




Hello,

Today is my birthday, this morning my sister Samantha went with our friends to a family camp up north for a scrapbooking retreat, she is going to help cook. She will be gone today tomorrow and she will come home Saturday night. Tomorrow the rest of the family that is not going scrapbook ing is going to come to our house for supper. I will post some pictures of Levi playing on his quilt that my Grandma made him that we just got in the mail later but my sister says that I am not allowed to post any until she sends some to my Grandma. But I can post some pictures of what my birthday cake is supposed to look like and I am going to post a picture of me a thing that our friend made all of us kids with our different names and my quilt that my Grandma made me.

bye

~Emily~

No comments: