Monday, March 12, 2007

Trip To Minnesota






Hi Everyone, my family and I went on a trip to Minnesota so my mom and two older sisters could go to a Bright Lights Radiant Purity Conference. We got up at 4:00 A.M. And we drove and stopped at Perkins around 7:00 A.M. and then we drove stopped for lunch at McDonald's and when we got to our Motel and we went swimming before my Mom and two older sisters went to a Bright Lights Radiant Purity Conference that was just down the street. On Saturday at 3:15 the Bright Lights Conference had this part when Dads could go and the father of the two girls who started Bright Lights was talking so we went for that and after that the two girls that started Bright Lights played a song on their harps with their brother and then Sarah did a "Chalk Talk" where she drew a picture with chalk. I will Post a couple of pictures that I took of it when she was done, when she changed the light it had a rose on it.Also there is a picture of my sister and Grace. And there is a picture of my sister's small group leader and she was my small group leader when we went to a different Bright Lights Conference in Wisconsin.
Well I have to go now bye
~Emily~

No comments: