Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Easter Egg Hunting












HA HA!













IT REALLY FITS IN MY MOUTH












Messy












MINE













FUNNY FACE












COOL













LOOK MOM A New Hair Do (with crumbs)!













BIG STUFF!












LEVI'S EASTER EGGS (1 had stuff in it)












GUM













LAUREL












LEVI












DANIEL



Hi Everyone,




We had a good time when we found our Easter Eggs, In our baskets we each had a little container that had squares of gum in it. Something happened to most of the pictures I took so I only have like 4 and they are not very good. Last night we ate some bars that someone from our church brought to night church and gave us the leftovers,we put the rest in the garbage can that we didn't eat and Levi got one out and started to eat it and he made a little mess... until he decided to eat all of the crumbs off the floor(while he was at it he decorated his hair and his clothes) and he ended up making a little bigger mess. I took some pictures that I will post. And there is some pictures of Levi walking with our green ball.
Bye
~Emily~
P.S. all of the captions are for the picture above.

No comments: