Friday, February 1, 2008

Hello,
January has been an intersting month, considering the weather!
We had snow and normal winter weather until the seventh. On the seventh the weather broke the record, it was 62 out! We was also had thuderstorms and there was A TORNADO about five minutes away from us. Then we had more snow and on the 19, and the 21 it was very cold, highs of below 0 degrees! Then on we got more snow. Then on the 28 it was a high of 45 degress, and then on the 30 it was 0 degrees out and snowing. To end the month Thursday and Thursday night it snowed about 6 1/2 inches! I wonder what this month will be like! =) In the newspaper on Wednesday there was a ad for FREE zebra finches. I called and I got the answering machine but then the people called back and said that they still had them. The reason that they were getting rid of them was because their pair that they had laid 2 eggs but they didn't want four birds. So they were getting rid of the babies, the eggs were laid on Thanksgiving Day and the babies started flying on Christmas Day so the people named the babies Holly and Jolly (Holly is a girl and Jolly is a boy). Last night me and my dad went to get them.
This morning Daddy, Samantha, and Paige went to a seminar that our church is having, it is every Saturday this month, starting at 9:00 a.m. in the morning and isn't over until almost 5:00 p.m. With only a few breaks. I think there is 7 hours and 45 minutes of video to watch each Saturday. I will post some pictures of Holly and Jolly as soon as I can.
Well I have to go now bye.
~Emily~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow!! you have had alot of snow!!

Brooke