Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Snow beside our outside stair railing, after we shoveled the stairs and that part of the driveway.
After the road was plowed and we shoveled our driveway, that is a 4 foot fence.
Our big cedar tree that is in our front yard with snow on it.
Snow on trees.
Jolly
Holly
Pete and Daniel's snow ball (before it turned into a snow man)
Snowman
Snow after the road was plowed and our driveway shoveled.

Hello,

Here are some pictures of Holly and Jolly (my Zebra Finches).
In the last post I said I wonder what February would be like considering the weather. Well I think it is going to be very interesting. We got lots of snow, at least a foot! Now we have about 14 inches because we already had some snow. In the next few days we are supposed to have some snow showers. Pete and Daniel built a huge snowman, it is probally six feet tall.
Emily~

2 comments:

Brookers said...

Hey, BRRRRRR!!!it looks so cold there!!!I love the snowman!!!

The Babiak Family said...

That's a big snowman!
Kaila