Wednesday, February 27, 2008

March 1, 2008 (My Birthday)

Jewelry Box

Picture that Laurel drew for me, it is roses.

The rabbit.

Sticky note pads.
Camera batteries
The Rabbit.

Hello,

Today is my 12th birthday. I got a jewelry box, some Peter Rabbit sticky note pads, a little rabbit that when you turn it on it hops, growls and sniffs (the sniffing sounds like a horn). I put a movie up of it, it is really funny to watch. I also got a few other things. For dessert we had lime pie. Delicious. =)

~Emily~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, the rabbit video is soo cute, the pie sounds really good, the picture of the roses is awesome!! tell everyone i said hi!! byby

~Brookers~

Kalani said...

Happy Belated Birthday Emily!
I'm so glad that God has allowed us to cross paths! I know God has a special plan for your life!
Love,
Kalani

The Babiak Family said...

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
I hope you had a great day!

Kaila