Monday, September 14, 2009

School

Today we are starting school!!! I am so excited because I have been waiting a long time to start. I am doing Algebra, Space and Earth Science(8th grade), vocabulary, 8th literature, 7th history and reading the book called Fallacy Detective this year. I am in 8th grade. I can't start vocabulary or history yet because they didn't come yet, and the literature dvds aren't ready but the literature course is only 1 semester and I only have to watch the dvd and read the book because you can't buy the tests anymore. That doesn't bother me and until I can do those I will work on as much math and science as I can. I am going to try doing all my school in one semester this year. I'm not sure how it will go but right now my plan is to do 1 lesson of everything and then do more lessons until the day is over.
HAPPY SCHOOL YEAR 2009!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Friends of Narnia said...

oooh, i LOVE the fallacy detective!!! :D it's good, and SO funny!! ;)