Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Movie Making...

Hello everyone.
Today my sister and the neighbor's little dog Merlin went for another 2 mile walk. School was okay today.
This weekend Samantha and Paige are going to camp so I will be the oldest again.
This Monday we are planning on going to a new 4-H club to see how it is. After that we will decide if we want to go to that one or a different one. We probably won't visit the other one because some of the people from it came to our last meeting at our old club to tell us about it.
Now about the title...I have recently figured out how to edit movies that we take. I can combine as many as I want together, I can make them so there is no sound, and I can add a song or any other audio file that is on our computer for it. =) I can also add a title, credits, and like "scene 1" or "part 1" things during the movie. There are also a bunch of other things I could do too! =D
I think it would be fun to make a movie, I am not sure what about though. Unless we were going to use a song for the sound we would have to figure out how to make an audio file and put it on the computer. Unfortunately we don't have a microphone. I might make a funny one and put it up here...I am not sure yet.
Now I am going to work on changing the colors on my blog...bye! =)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Movie making sounds like a lot of fun! I would like to learn how to edit movies sometime. I just have to get my brother to teach me sometime when he isn't busy.:)