Lately we haven't been extremely busy. Here's some of the stuff we have done.
Samantha passed her food liscense test! YAY!
Me and the boys went to the Horseless Horse lock-in.
We got the guitar back, and started learning a little, but it didn't go too well.
Some of us went to church the 14, and the 21.
On Friday, me, Samantha, Paige, went to the Rock and Worship Road Show with our dad. We brought Kristen, Kelsey, Kate, Vanessa, and two other friends with us! =D
We got there really early, and were the second group in line at one of the three doors!!! :) It wasn't very warm out, but we survived.
There were seven artists there.
MercyMe
David Crowder Band
Family Force 5
Francesca Battistelli
Fee
Remedy Drive
Sidewalk Prophets
First was Sidewalk Prophets. I didn't really like them, only their one song that's on the radio "Words I would Say".
Well here are some more pictures.
Remedy Drive
Fee
Fee
FeeFrancesca Battistelli
FF5, as I said before, they were WIERD!!!!
The David Crowder Band
A Keytuair, really cool!
Steve 3pio...a robotic drummer.
Mercy Me lead singer...I don't have a picture of all of them.
A few of the Mercy Me people.
Mercy Me again.
The last few weeks it has been pretty warm out, but then on Saturday it snowed! But it is warm out again, and all the snow is almost melted!!! =D
We have about 15 crocuses on our hill!
Garlic growing in our garden.




















No comments:
Post a Comment