Monday, March 8, 2010

Life....

Tonight was 4H. We didn't go rollerskating. :( I really, really wanted to do that. :(
I have been kinda bored since I finished school, but I don't really want to do more. :P I think I will start 9th grade in April.
As for guitar, we (Samantha, Pete, and maybe Daniel decided to learn guitar too) haven't been doing that because the guitar needs restrung and tuned but tonight we gave it to Michael and he is going to do that.
Me and Sammy haven't been doing Spanish. Hopefully we can do a bunch next week.
Last Monday was my 14th birthday and one of the things I got was a knitting book, so I have been knitting along with my crocheting.
A few other things I got were money to buy another rabbit!!! YAY! a set that you can grow some herbs in, and Pendragon! I was so excited when I opened that! I watched part of it before, and I really liked it and wanted to finish it, and now I have finished it! :)
On Thursday Sammy and Paige went to camp.
On Saturday the kiddos went to watch a veggie tales movie at a church by us, and me and the boys went to kids college for 4H. It was pretty fun.
Yesterday some of us went to church. The sick people stayed home with my mom and Lillian.
It has been REALLY warm here for the past few days, I am SOOO excited for spring!!!!!! =D
Tonight Sammy went to Lauren's house to spend the night, and in the morning she is leaving before 6 to go take her food service liscense test!!!! I hope she passes, because its a really expensive test!
Next weekend I get to hang out with Rachel and Kendra before we got to the Horseless Horse weekend! It will be so fun. :)
Well that's about it.
Bye

2 comments:

*Lizzie* said...

Hello Emily I thought I would just stop and say hi. So HI!!! :)

In Christ
~Elizabeth~

Emily said...

Hi back, Elizabeth! :)
~Emily