Friday, February 26, 2010

I am DONE!!!!

I just finished 8TH grade!!! I am SOO happy and excited!!! :)
Now I am going to try to teach myself guitar (with the help of free online lessons ;) and I might do spanish 2 with Sammy. She did spanish 1, I didn't, but I might learn something anyway. =D
We have been listening to tobymac's new cd ALL the time. It is so nice. :)
No one else got the flu! And Paige and Laurel are both better. :)
We got more snow this week, probably about 5 more inches. :( I wish spring would come NOW!
February was a VERY full and exciting (not necessarily in a good way) month. TONS of stuff happened. And March is quickly getting filled up, but at least we don't have anyone going halfway across the country yet, or me and Sammy babysitting for 10 days straight!
Today is Lillian's 1st birthday. She walks all the time now, and she loves to dance with almost any music. My mom said she was dancing to the ice machine in Taco Bell when they ate there on the way home from VA. She is so funny! But she also has a not so funny side.
She likes to stomp on peoples feet, and whenever Levi is sleeping she goes and pokes him in the face and yells "AHHH" at him. And if we eat something, she of course wants the same exact thing. And she climbs all over everything, and is getting kinda dangerous.
The other day, my mom saw Joy sitting in the little rocking chair which was in her bed. Well later, Lillian was doing the same thing! And if she gets mad, she just goes limp and falls on the floor screaming. lol. Sometimes it's funny, but when everything else is going crazy, it isn't funny at all. :)
This year we are doing a lot more stuff with 4-H. We have a new club and they do more activites than our first club. We went sledding, and next month we are going to go rollerskating, I never did that before. :) Also some of us are going to be in the drama fest. We still don't know what the play is going to be about. They said that last year's play was about this town of people that were obsessed with popping bubble wrap. Pretty stupid if you ask me, but since you didn't ask...
Me and the boys are going to go to kid's college this year too, it is just one day, and you can take one or two classes. 
Also me and the boys are in Horseless Horse, it is really fun!
I hurt my shoulder when we went sledding last Saturday and now my whole arm and hand hurt really bad too. It's been bothering me since Monday :( and yesterday when I was shoveling (an inch of snow :P) I accidentaly hit my shin with the shovel. OW!!! It so did not feel good, and still doesn't. My left knee has been bothering me too. Ah, I am just a very accident prone person. But please don't feel too sympathetic because I have hurt every day since the begining of 2009 in some way or the other, except for one WONDERFUL day in the end of July 2009.
Well I gotta go see if I can convince my brother to make lunch because he doesn't want too, but he's supposed to....
Bye!

3 comments:

Paige's Page said...

Congradulations!

Emily said...

Thanks! :)

*Lizzie* said...

I'm so happy for you Emily!
That is cool you are done with 8th grade!

In Christ
~Elizabeth~