On Friday Paige got sick. We just thought it was something she ate, because no one else was sick. She was better by yesterday morning.
Yesterday we all (except Paige) went sledding with 4-H, it was really fun, but after 3 hours it was really hard to walk up that hill! It was kinda bumpy, so now I have a bunch of bruises. The worst I got hurt was I jammed my back or something so it hurts pretty much everytime I move. I also have a few sore ribs and a sore shoulder. But it was definetly worth it! I am so glad that Rachel got to come too! :)
Laurel got sick yesterday, and she still isn't better. :( Hopefully no one else gets sick. The stomache flu is the WORST! I don't really care if somebody gets something else, but if someone gets this, ugh, it's horrible.
Tonight and tomorrow we are supposed to get 6 to 9 inches of snow. :( It isn't supposed to be too cold though, so shoveling won't be too bad hopefully.
Well I should go feed the rabbits and take my opc-3 and orac. I am really hungry. When I get really hungry I start shaking sometimes. :( And I shake sometimes if I hurt a lot too.
Do any of you shake when you are really hungry???
Bye!
4 comments:
Hey Emily!
That is so not fun to get sick :(
I do hate the stomache fly :(
Well, I hope Laurel gets better.
~Elizabeth~
Hey Elizabeth!
Thanks for commenting!
Laurel is feeling better. :)
Lets hope no one else gets it now! :)
Emily
Oh Emily!!!
I LOVE your new template!!!!
It is the cutest!!!!!!
~Elizabeth~
Thanks Elizabeth! I really like yours too, it reminds me of spring! :)
~Emily
Post a Comment