Tuesday, February 9, 2010

SNOW

Last night it started snowing. And it's not supposed to stop until tomorrow! :(  I don't want another foot and a half of snow. :( Oh well.  The bad part is the little kids of course have to go play in the snow. When they do that, wether the side walk is shoveled or not, they always manage to PACK a bunch of snow on the sidewalk. It is SO annoying because then I get in trouble for not having the side walk clean after it snowed, and the next time it snows it will still be there. Why can't they play in the side yard? Not on the sidewalk? Well I guess I'd better go shovel before they go out, to reduce the amounts of snow packed on.
I might post again later with some pictures, but only if I can find my camera.
Bye!

2 comments:

*Lizzie* said...

Hey Emily!
I know we did get a lot of snow.
I kind of like fresh snow sometimes! i would LOVE to see some picturse!!! Good Bye Emily!
In Christ
~Elizabeth~

Emily said...

Hey Elizabeth!
I took some pictures of the snow today, but it was after we shoveled, so they aren't really pretty anymore. haha
Good bye!
Emily