This is Rain. Should I give her a new name??? If you think I should, please either vote on my poll, or leave a comment. Do any of you like Chalcedony? That's probably what I would name her if I changed her name. If I don't name her Chalcedony, then it would be some other jewel/gem type. And if she gets a middle name, then it would be a flower. :)

3 comments:
Heello Emmily
ooooo! I LOVE your new template and the header both VERY VERY CUTE!!! And what a cute little name for yuor new CUTE little bunny!! So that means I like the name for your bunny ;)
Umm...? Where is your followers?
Just asking =)
~Elizabeth~ P.S. Feel FREE to comment when ever you please on my blog =D =D=D=D=D=D=D=DD=D
Hello Elizabeth,
Thanks!
umm, unfortunately, I don't know where my followers are. :( I am going to try and find them. I hope I do find them, and I hope they are still there!
Emily
Ok, I found them again! :) And they are all still there. :)
Post a Comment