Thursday, August 12, 2010

"Making that hotness moving that crowd!"

Who can tell me what song thats from??? Need a hint? Find it in this post!


It's hot. Outside at least, inside it is cold! (And it doesn't help that my desk is right above the vent... :P) Today was in the 90's and humid (I know that sounds nice for some of you but it hasn't been really hot this summer. I like hot though! Tomorrow morning me and Pete are mowing the neighbor's grass once again. :) 10 more bucks for VA!!! (Unfortunately we only are mowing 1 yard...so we probably won't even get half our VA money that way...) Next year I plan to print a paper saying we'll mow your grass and put one in everyone in our neighborhoods newspaper boxes. That's about 125 houses I think. But we'll only do a few streets at a time, lest we get tons of yards to mow, and as a result mow grass all summer everyday! [=
Tomorrow for lunch some people with two younger kids (and the kid their watching) are coming for lunch. So right now the plan (for me!) is to get up, make the kiddos eat breakfast quickly (huh? what's that? you mean like this? *eats really slowly*) some people have no concept of time! Mow the neighbors grass around 9am, shower, clean job (upstairs bathroom, yuck!) super fast, and then collapse on the sofa when people get here.  :P
Hopefully all goes well, and I get my school done...although since I was gone so much this week I'm a little way behind. :)

In case you didn't know, Tobymac and The Diverse City Band rock!!!

That's right, I started school. Monday August 9, 2010 I, Emily, became an official high schooler. :P Not that I really care! What I care about is that if all goes according to my little plan, I will do 9th grade in 100 days!!! Not consecutive days, mind you! But this week, skip a week for pre-fair judging, do a week, skip a week for fair, do a week skip 4 week for grandma, VA, and camp!!! do some till Thanksgiving break, do some till Christmas break, do some till right before 15th b-day (in March) and then be done!!!
It seems weird that I will be 15 in less than 6 months! And high school?! WOW! =D

I thought about having a blog called 9th Grade in 100 Days, but I think I might just randomly post "9th Grade in 100 Days" posts on here.

So, you know how I told you all I should start exercising and all? Well, that hasn't gone very well. Sure, I have done a little here and there, but not really that much. Then today I had this grand idea! Have boot camp! Here's what came of that:
#1 Can't start until Oct. 1, because I want to do it for a whole month.
#2 Sammy is the only one who will do it (seriously? I have 8 siblings!)
#3 Sammy doesn't want to start until after the work weekend. :(
#4 I don't really know what we (or me) will do.
Hopefully I can get more sibs to do it with me! In the meanwhile me and Sammy should really start walking again. We used to walk almost everyday before she went to camp! By the way as a random thought, Sammy and Samantha are both the same person, my graduated, camp interning-to-be-cook, older sister! (=

Okay, I have two things for all you girls to look at!

#1: Bloom! Magazine a great thing!!! I am one of the photographers too! :)

#2: Above Magazine another great thing! (:
So go! Check them out!!!

No comments: