Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Pictures!!!

I'm using the computer...not the laptop. So I can give you a bunch of pictures! (= Unfortunately, I am hungry, and the speakers don't work so I can't listen to anything. (And we already ate supper. ALL of supper.) Moving along....

wow! 917 pictures! And movies! no wonder my card was full. That's all I can expect though...lately I have been taking a ton of pictures, and I still have all the ones from the concert on my camera. Time to start deleting! 
Btw, I'm just typing as I wait for them to download, they ARE coming!

Okay, Opal (one of my rabbits) has been kinda sick for a while...since spring I think. But not that sick she just had this really big bump on her stomach (it was as big as her whole stomach, from front legs to back.) If you weren't paying much attention you could mistake it for fat. I just thought that it was an abysses. And I couldn't do anything about it. Opal's sister, Ruby, died in September 2006, and she had an abysses in her cheek for a long time. I think she died because she got an eye infection. You can see a picture of her here (Second post down) for a random fact, Ruby is Diamond's mom, Diamond is Emerald's mom, and Emerald is the bunnies I have know dad! Back on track...recently..as in yesterday and today...Opal hasn't been doing well, and her back legs don't work anymore. :( Jade, Opal and Ruby's other sister, died in spring of 2006 because she threw her back out and her back legs were paralyzed. Sammy was home then and she helped me take care of her until she died, it was only a few days though and there weren't any flies. Opal has tons of flies on her and she can't get them off very well. My mom called a bunch of vets to see how much it would cost to put her down. It is SO exspensive! The cheapest one was $38! Thankfully they will give her back when they are done for free. (If they disposed of her it would be $50 more!) :( So my dad is going to take her tomorrow morning, and then go to work. From what I calculate Opal is around 10 years old. (I got her in Dec. 2005, the guy who gave her and her sisters to me had them for a few years, and his friend before them had them for a few years...add it all up and get around 10 years?) 
If your speakers ever stop working try earbuds! They work in our case! =)
My pictures are done so here you go!
Opal
This wouldn't happen to be me would it? Nah...

                                                                    Nice drums...
                                                                        Stellar Kart...
                                                                        Stellar Kart...
                                                                    The actual diamond...
                                                       Stellar Kart people signing Sammy's shirt...
                                                        The one with glasses wasn't there...

                                                                           Nice huh?
                                          If I ever got drums, I would want them to be purple...
                                                                        Hawk Nelson...
                                          Lauren said he seems to put a lot of strain on his neck
                                          and face muscles, I would have to agree...
                                                        The robotic drum set...STEVE...
                                                                          Nice...
                                                       Eric Allen from K-LOVE...
                                                                    David Crowder...
                                                                   The Keytar...
                                            All kinds of people were waving (= balls...
 
                                          Diverse City's drummer (whose name I can't remember)...
                                                                       DJ Maj...
                                                                       Toddie Funk...
                                               Timmy Rose...............Tobymac...
Tobymac
                                           Nirva Ready..................................ShonLock...


Can you see who is in this picture?
                                          There he is! Gabe Real by Tobymac...
                                                                    The Three Trumpetiers...(is that even a word?)
                                                                  The grand finale...
                                          We were at the top of the bleachers for the first few
                                           of MercyMe's songs, then we left...
                                         I took a picture of this Hummer/Truck because Daniel loves Hummers...
                                                                Sad, sad, guitar...
                                                                 A living creature...
Our patio wall...
                                                    Aren't these yellow tomatoes cool?
                                           Weeds grass from the pool section...
                                                                the biggest pumpkin...
                                                                             bunnies!
                                                                            pie...
                                                        same pie, different piece...
                                                         she really likes to eat...
                                                               sorry about the grass...



You're squishing me! And I was here first!
                                        Phew! No annoying sibling to worry about squishing this time...
                                                                      time for a rest...
                                                                          Lillian...

                                                                  Levi's flip flops...

                                                      
                                                     Daniel's, Laurel's, and Pete's flip flops...
Lillian's and mine flip flops...
                                                                  Laurel's and mine flip flops...
                                                                                 Lillian...
                                                                           Laurel...
                                                                             Levi...
                                                                            Levi...
                                                    Lillian and the toy snake...
                                        She got ketchup on her nose after licking it off a plate...
                                           Her hair decided to stick out when she was eating...
                                          she was seriously eating lunch today...until she lost her
                                                         balance and half fell...
                                        and finally, doesn't it look like he's kissing the door? He wasn't...


well now that that's done, it is no longer 7pm, it's 11pm (I took a bunch of breaks to do this and that) I should really go to bed. 

No comments: