Friday, August 6, 2010

ToNiGhT!!!!

Tonight was great!!! =) I had so much fun!!! I am so glad our friends could come over. :) And we get to see them again on Sunday for a little bit at a baptism (please pray that we can stay for the celebration lunch  afterward), and again on Monday at the 4-H picnic! (=
Tomorrow Samantha and Paige are coming home! For the summer! Yay!!!
Well I should really go, finish cleaning our room (after I rearranged it so we had three beds again) and write. I probably shouldn't write ( or type! ) because my right arm got hurt really bad tonight. Hopefully it's okay. Actually, I'm sure it's okay, because even if it isn't the next time I will see any sort of doctor is the chiropractor in a few weeks, and by then they will just say 'you'll be fine' (except they always forget to tell me I'll be fine when I've gone to heaven. Oh well )
Goodnight everyone!!!

No comments: