But when I logged onto blogger to see if there were any new posts it said I'm not following anyone! So if you notice I am not following you any more, I am really sorry, I didn't stop following you because I didn't like you or your blog. I love all the blogs I follow! And I was going to go re-follow a bunch of blogs but I was already e following them. Well, maybe my dashboard is messed up, hopefully it will be fixed soon!
Tomorrow we are going to church! :) I am so happy! (We haven't been able to go for awhile because of emergencys, and my dad having to work until 2am or later on Saturday nights)
Now I am going to kill the computer so I can put a picture of that pie up for you all! (Not really, the laptop just gets really slow if you try to do too much (i.e. have blogger, gmail, and k-love open and try to download a picture...:)
The pie is called Decadent Truffle Bottom Chocolate Cream Pie. Since we don't have any pies except that one made I (and everyone else) just call it pie, or chocolate pie. :)
The recipe is from Hershey's if you want it here is the actual recipe. It is also on the back of Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate chips bag, but on all the bags (that I have seen) it is missing the 1/2 cup of milk in the ingredients... ;)
Sorry, you can't have a picture tonight, because for some reason the computer can' find my pie pictures on my camera! You could have this picture I guess...
But I didn't make the pie the way they say too. I made graham cracker crust instead of real crust because it is way easier and (in my opinion) tastes way better. And the chocolate cream part on my pie wasn't that tall....I can explain that if I ever put up a the picture...and I put 'sweetened whipped cream' on top, which is optional. Oh, and chocolate curls (which didn't quite work) and cocoa powder... (=
That ^^ is hershey's picture.
Also, a very sad note. Actually not a note. :( A fact. The bridge on my *ahem, our* guitar came unglued...so now I can't learn guitar. And I can't play Sammy a song when she comes home from camp next weekend like I promised her I would.
But, a happy note, er fact is that our friends (our family and their family are best friends, (for 15 years and counting!) but I haven't quite figured out how to say that with out all this long detail...anyway Michael can play guitar (he had real lessons) and he could probably tell me what kind of glue to use to fix the guitar. And if I can't he probably could fix it. (:
Since this is turning in to a long post, I might as well tell you about my 4-H projects. I am down to like 12 to finish. One is a computer art on the new laptop and I can't print it because it isn't hooked up to the printer.
I can't make my fishing baits because I don't have basswood (I wasn't about to spend 8 bucks just to make a minnow for 4-H.) and I don't have paint. And I need a spoon. And weights and who knows (my bro knows haha) what else! And I have a few nit-pic things. Like finishing my movie and getting it on a dvd and on the laptop. And I don't know what else.
I have a new idea for 4-H. No, I am NOT going to try doing 100 projects next year. Or 75. Or 50 like this year. I am just going to pick a bunch and categorize them on how much I 'want' to do them, and do them during the school year. Then all summer I won't have to be nagging myself about 4-H! (=
Speaking of new ideas...I have another great idea! (At least I think it's great ;) I am going to try and exercise alllllllllllllll the time (okay,, not really alllllllllllll the time, but a lot of the time) and then my muscles, and joints, and heat, and mind, and brain, and whatever should be realllllly healthy. Right? Maybe. And then I should stop being hurt, and never get hurt again. I already told you this. Too bad. :)
And the vitamin D, I drank some and it didn't taste that bad. So now I just need to get in the habit of drinking it and OPC-3 everyday. And exercising all the time. And...never mind you get the idea! (=
We went riding at LHL on Thursday night. It was fun! =D I got to ride Toby, Pete rode Pete, Paige rode Raven, and Daniel rode Patti. We got to canter, but I was having slight problems (actually major) with my right foot, and it hurt (more than normal) when we were walking, it was even worse when trotting (and my abs hurt because Toby trots really fast and bouncy) and when we were cantering (which was only for a little!) It hurt SO bad! But I didn't really have time to focus on that because I was almost falling off Toby, and it was tough remembering all the things to do, heels down, lean back not forward, sit straight, chest up, don't look down... :) It was fun. Next time though, I hopefully (since I'm supposed to be exercising) won't have a hurting stomach when trotting. :)
Well it's late, and I have to feed the cats. I am so glad Sammy is coming home next weekend! I will be FREE!!!! =D
Oh, I won 1st place at a craft store (my mom is friends with a bunch of the workers) (but the public voted on who wins) for decorating flip flops. I had black flip flop, and tied lime green and purple (empty) water ballons on them. :) I got a $20 gift card. Maybe my mom will use it and give me $20 though. :)
And.................................................................this post is way to long. so goodnight! I better run before I think of something else to write!
No comments:
Post a Comment