Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Pictures!!!

Well, there is a lot I could tell you all but Joy took the keyboard apart and we are missing the o, h, and b keys. So I have to use the on screen keyboard or copy the letters I need, and that can get annoying. So here are a bunch of pictures.  I hopefully will be able to tell all about the pictures soon!

                                                     Who can guess what this is?
                                                               Where's the caterpillar???
                                                                     AIRSOFT!



                                                                   Stitch Buster....

                                     One TIRED survival camper. They stayed up all night long....
                                                                  3 days old.
                                                                        5 days old.
One week old. Look at the poor gray one. I don't  think he has eaten much and he keeps leaving the box and looking for Rain.:( I am going to try feeding him something probably, but I will leave him with the other bunnies, seeing as he had to have eaten something or he wouldn't of survived this long.

No comments: