Thursday, July 29, 2010

Change?

I have been contemplating changing the name of my blog for awhile, after all it really isn't about rabbits, it never exactly was...(; What do you all think of the name Beauty From Pain? Well, even if I change the name, I am leaving the link the same.  If you have any other name ideas, please comment and tell me!
Today I got another follower! Thanks for following me Abby!
I found this great quote on her latest post! It is really good. (=





"God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain. But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way."

3 comments:

Abby said...

Awwww, thanks for following MY blog! (: you're the sweetest! and it's funny because my dear friend named Emily gave that to me! (;

I think Beauty from Pain is an AMAZING name! looooooove it! (:

Emily said...

You're welcome! (: Aw, that is funny! :)

Thanks!!! =)

Louis said...

Emily i follow your blog i have 3 rabbits i breed them to.love your blog
p.s.i found your blog off of carlottas blog
louis