Happy fourth of July!
Yesterday we went shopping in Delavan. My mom went to the craft store and then Shopko. Then we all went to Goodwill (and found LoTR #3!), Lowes (where we bought a tree for $12, and 4 blackberry bushes at $2 each! And my brother, Pete, got a replacement for his knife, the cases keep ripping, but it has a lifetime warranty so we keep going back and getting new ones...), MC Sports, where Pete and I bought an airsoft shotgun and a pistol. Then we went to Culver's and all got kids meals so we could eat ice cream later. :) Then we went to Kohl's. On the way home we stopped in Lake Geneva and got our free ice cream. Since I'm allergic to dairy I got lemon ice with raspberries on top. It was really good! :)
Today we went to church. They didn't have any small t-shirts, so I guess I'll wait until next Sunday. :( (See, they had some the first week, which was in May, and then they all got sold out, and they got another order in June, but we didn't go that week, and now all they have left is mediums and XXLs.)
After we got home we ate lunch and cleaned up.
THEN....finally we got to get out our guns and shoot! But we had a problem. Our target, which was drawn on a paper and tacked on a cardboard box, was to thick so the bb's were bouncing off it, instead of going through and dropping on the tarp. So Pete said he would cut a hole in the box, just smaller than the target, and then they would go through the paper. Well, he cut himself really bad. Me, Daniel, and Laurel were looking for bullets while he cut and all the sudden he was like "Guys quick get me something NOW!" And we went over to see what the problem was, and his left hand had blood all over it, and it was pouring out of his hand, and pooling in the tarp. So me and Laurel went to the house and she brought him a wet rag (and we told my parents) and I got a band-aid and peroxide and stuff. My mom told him to come in the house and she washed it off and put a band-aid and a rag on it. It was still bleeding but my mom said it was really deep so he needed stiches. She took him to the ER. I went out and threw the box away, it was gross! It had blood all over it and it was a big box. And there was a ton of blood on the tarp. :( Please pray for him.
Tonight we are going to get milk, and then watch fireworks while sitting in Target's parking lot. (At least we were going to do that before he got hurt. I don't know if we still are.) I really wanted to watch fireworks at Pell lake so we could see our friends. :(
All the little kids are swimming. I was going to call grandma and talk to her about coming to VA (Me and Pete are going in September!!!) but she didn't answer her phone. So then I called Samantha. But she didn't answer either. So I guess I will call Paige, and if she doesn't answer then I will go swimming.
BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment