So the challenge...it's okay I only got up a tiny bit late. :) I have been able to crochet in the morning before everyone wakes up so now I am FINISHED with my crochet projects for 4-H! =)
Tonight right after supper I went over to the neighbors house to be with their daughter, because they were going somewhere with their grandkids and there son (who is visiting from North Dakota or somewhere over there), because she had surgery on her arm and wrist on Wednesday. And in February she broke her foot, and the doctor that 'fixed' it made it worse, and the new doctor she is going to thinks she might be breaking it more every time she walks on it. And she has to have surgery on it but can't until her arm heals (because she will be on crutches) which will be at least 16 weeks. :(
After I got home we had a fire in our grill (a little charcoal and a few small, small sticks.) and had some s'mores. Mommy bought some Lindt dark chocolate for me (it doesn't have dairy like most other chocolate does) and it was soooooo good! :)
Tomorrow me and Pete will probably mow the neighbor's grass.
I have been looking for flights to VA, and found some that were only $79! So I have to work out the details with my grandma, and then she or my parents can buy the tickets! Me and Pete are going to her house in VA in September, hopefully for two weeks, but we have to see what she says. :)
-Emily
Oh, and if any of you all leave me a comment, could you do me a favor and tell me if it makes you type what the funny letters/numbers are before it posts the comment? It doesn't for me, but it might just be because of my blog. I don't know. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment