
~So Here Is The Rules~
1. Post the rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Those who I award can answer the questions I posts.
4. I am suppose to create 11 random new questions (for the people I tagged) to answer.
5. And finally, I am supposed to let people I have awarded know. (that I've awarded them).
~Random Facts About me.~
1. I love to run.
2. I have food allergies, and just last night learned they are kinda severe. O.o
3. I love sports.
4. I have a 9 line (somewhat major) role in a play. [Court Jester: Pellet with the Poison] I'm a little nervous.
5. I have a 3 line role as a narrator for another play. I'm not nervous at all.
6. I get nose bleeds randomly and often. I'm thinking it might be allergy related.
7. I put strawberries with the tops still on in smoothies.
8. I have this goal to be like absurdly fit. I know, I'm crazy. ;)
9. People think I'm really quiet. I'm not, I just don't say a lot, unless I have something to say.
10. I will do almost anything, but only if people convince me or tell me they want me too.
11. I'm not really scared of a lot, but things I am scared of, are terrifying.
-The 11 Random Questions Lizzie asked me:
1. What do you want to be when you grow up? I have it narrowed down to Nutritionist/Personal Trainer (aka health freak ;), Allergy Food Blogger, and the most important, a SAHM. :) Musician still lingers in my brain, but I don't think I'll make it.
2. If you could be any animal what would you be? Maybe a horse. :)
3. Do you make your bed everyday? Nope!
4. Would you call yourself an organized person? Overall, yes, I like stuff organized. I'm just too lazy to organize most of the time...
5. What is the most embarrassing thing you have done? Oh this is the worst question! Lizzie!!! Okay it's fine. I've done a lot of embarrassing things. Like really embarrassing. I'm kind of clumsy sometimes, and I knocked over a whole stack of cups once, and they fell all over the floor and were really loud, and all these people (whom I didn't know) turned and stared at me. It was horrible! I'm not going to die or anything, I just don't think about it. :)
6. If you could go to Narnia for one whole day, but had to win several battles in that day would you still go? Maybe.
7. What do you like more being inside or outside? Outside!
8. Do you like cooking or baking better? Probably baking.
9. Would you rather sleep outside with no blanket or sleep inside where there was lots of spiders everywhere on the walls? Outside! Haha well I could kill the spiders! But it would be cool to sleep outside. :)
10. What would you call yourself, smart or adventurous? Adventurous.
11. Are you a horse person or a dog person? Both. :D
-My 11 Random Questions:
1. What is one of your favorite things to do?
2. How many siblings do you have?
3. What is (or would be) the ultimate setting for a good workout?
4. What is something weird you like to eat?
5. Do you know who a lot of people are, but never/rarely talk to them?
6. Would you rather eat something healthy, and have a good end result, or eat something un-healthy and have a bad result?
7. Do your little siblings (if you have any) push the car alarm button for no reason? (That did not just happen at my house...;)
8. What is your opinion of guys having earrings? (Like one shmedium diamond per ear?)
9. What do you think of girls having two earrings? (I really want to get a second one for my 16th bday!)
10. Do you think it's a good idea to exercise moderately when sick?
11. Are you a fan of people blogging self poratraits, like a lot, not just randomly?
-I award:
Heidi at The Blog
and the next 10 people who want this! :D
-Emily


9 comments:
I never you are going to be in playts!!!!! That is so cool! what plays? And how do you get to be in them?! :D
I am in them through our homeschool co-op! :) I'm a narrator for Little Women, and I'm in Court Jester (Pellet with the Poison scene). :D
Oh cool!!!! I bet you are super excited!!! :D
hey! i just realized that I haven't been on your blog for a long time!; you aren't showing up on my blogging list :( but cool post; I'm just gonna have to remember to check it by myself :)
I am excited, Lizzie! :D
Oh sad day! I don't know why not, Bethany! :( Thanks for stopping by! :)
Hey Emily! I found your blog through the Three Photographers' Adventure blog - I am blog-friends with Lizzie :)So yeah, I'm a follower of your blog now. And if you'd like to see it, my blog is livingforChrist95@blogspot.com
P.S. I think it's awesome that you like Lecrae :)
Hello Emily,
I just wanted to send you a short note and let you know that we are missing you at the 52-verse challenge. Have you been able to continue memorizing God's Word throughout this year? If so, we would love to hear from you again!
In Christ,
Ana Renee
www.52weeks52verses.blogspot.com
www.rubieslikeruth.blogspot.com
Oh yay!:) thankies!!
I'm so lazy.. I never do my awards.. XD
You're welcome :D
Ha, this one was like two weeks old... :P But I did it! :)
Post a Comment