We should have snow.
![]() |
| My brother was bored. Now we've got a lot of campfires. :D |
We should be excited to go sledding with our 4-h club.
We should be looking forward to Valentine's Day with a couple feet of white lovely snow outside.
We should be bundling up this weekend for WinterFest, and going to look at the amazing ice sculptures.
It should still be winter.
But instead, it feels like March, 40 degrees, cloudy and sunny at the same time.
Random weeds growing when it's a bit early...ok, a dandelion grew in the rabbit shed, about 6 inches from the heat lamp we put in there when it got super cold a couple of weeks ago. But now, with no heat lamp, and me plucking the top of several times to feed to my rabbits, it's still there! :)
I am not complaining. Not at all. We had over snow for awhile, I went sledding, I went skiing (first time ever, and it was amazing!!! :D), and I shoveled twice for the neighbors. (My money making scheme didn't go so well...hehe).
![]() |
| Yup, we've got a shack in our yard. |
I am looking forward to many things this month, first of all this weekend we are going to see Lecrae in concert at the Rock and Worship Roadshow! I am so excited! :D And I might be brave enough to bring Titan, to see if I can get any decent-ish pictures. But maybe not, I do worry about him. ;) I should get over my fear and just do it! :P
Another thing I'm looking forward to, is working on my health. No, I'm not dying, but last weekend everyone in my family got a horrible stomach bug which included lots of puking. Grody. Except me.
Wait, except me! Then why do I need to get my health back on track? :P Well you see, I was scared to eat almost anything the whole weekend (Friday through Monday), lest I puke. Throwing up is one of the things I can not stand. Ever. :/
Wait, except me! Then why do I need to get my health back on track? :P Well you see, I was scared to eat almost anything the whole weekend (Friday through Monday), lest I puke. Throwing up is one of the things I can not stand. Ever. :/
![]() |
| You like my shoes? :D |
Now, I took my body test this morning on the Wii, everyone else was, and we were seeing who lost the most weight. My brother had, at 2.8 points.
So I get on, expecting to lose some weight, because I've not eaten very much, and what do I find?
I lost four pounds!!! Four point two stinking pounds! :P Not fair! I'm skinnier than them, I shouldn't lose more weight! (No offense, it's just the truth. :P)
I lost four pounds!!! Four point two stinking pounds! :P Not fair! I'm skinnier than them, I shouldn't lose more weight! (No offense, it's just the truth. :P)
![]() |
| Mario always looks like a grouch. |
I am not pleased. For the past three months I've been within 5 pounds of my goal weight. Now I have 8 pounds to gain back. I can do it! I know I can! :D
![]() |
| Leftover pizza for lunch. :D |
All weekend I've been working on menus (mostly for when I go places, the concert, camp, winter retreat, etc.), and food ideas. But now I think I'm going to plan an actual menu for a week or two, or the whole month, and see how it goes! :)
Also, I need to take exercising much more seriously, I have one month to be able to run 10-15 miles a week, be able to do situps (which I've always been able to do), and pushups (which I truly stink at.). Then, from March-May my whole xc team is doing a 100 Day Challenge. I am so excited!
Back the the present, here are some of my goals this month, in no particular order. :)
-Work on eating 6 meals a day again. (I've done this before, and it is really worth it!)
-Become much more serious about working out. (I have plenty of time. I just need to do it.)
-Take more pictures.
-Blog more, pictures, recipes, something!
-Really work on my Photography Blog. (Put a new challenge out today! Go check it out! :)
-4-H. I'm supposed to be doing all my fair projects before May. (As of now, I haven't even made a list of what I'm entering in the fair. :P)
-Piano. (I know if I really tried hard, I could play a lot of songs, and I could learn to play by ear.)
-Memorizing Bible verses. (I'm doing the 52 in 52 Challenge, and I need to be more serious.)
-Memorizing Lines. (For drama at GCA this semster I am in two scenes, the first scene, I have 9 lines. The second one I have about 5 or 10, I don't know which role I am yet! :))
I need to just do it. I waste so much time doing nothing, it's really sad! But starting now, with God helping me, I'm going to make much better use of my time! :)
![]() |
| One of my packaged downfalls. I don't like processed food, but I eat tons of these! |
How about you, how are you starting February?
-Emily
PS, I'm going to go run (yay! :D) and eat lunch. Then I'll come back and add oodles of pictures to this post for you! Or just a few... ;)
![]() |
| My run, it was just awesome. It was spiffztastically good. <3 |







6 comments:
That's so cool! We went to the Rock and Worship Road concert this weekend too! It was so fun!
That's awesome! So glad you have fun! (who wouldn't?! ;)
I know! Wish we had snow! Love all the pictures of your cats! Very nice!!!
Thank you Lizzie! :)
OMWWWWWWWWWWWW EMILY DEAR IF YOU LOSE WEIGHT YOU MIGHT BECOME ANOREXIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The only possible way I can think of YOU losing any kinda weight without it being unhealthy is to cut off an arm or a leg... not suggested but you're SO SKINNY!! (This is not implying that you're anorexic.)
anyways.. XD
HEIDI I KNOW!!!!!!!! I refuse to! Sadly I can only do so much so I'm not so skinny. xP I try!!! xD
Post a Comment