I feel awesome, tons better than I ever did before, and last night/this morning, I'm receiving a great reminder of what I used to live through. Okay, so it wasn't this bad, because symptoms get worse when you're on a GF diet, but still, it stinks.
![]() |
| $10 piano from Goodwill...score! |
-Headache: I can deal with just that! But add...
-GI issues (not lovely, trust me :P)
-Runny nose (which could be just 'cuz, since I have a runny nose a lot.)
-Extreme fatigue (so I can be tired sometimes, but never this tired, I haven't even got enough energy to walk downstairs yet)
-No appetite. Whatsoever. (This isn't going to help my weight lost issue from last weekend.)
-Swollen. My face is all hot and swollen up, and it itches a little bit too.
-Mood swings. I keep feeling like crying at everything, and I never cry. Especially not at little things like my sister saying I should take Benadryll. (Dude, it's good advice, why are you getting all teary? :P)
-I might have a fever. I'm not sure. haha
and it's not fun. :(
![]() |
| Enough pizza crust for 22 people to eat...we had our good friends over for Daniel's birthday. :D (I ate my own GF one, which you can see a picture of in my last post. ;) |
![]() |
| I love giraffes. |
-Song/dance practice at a friends house this afternoon (I'm not positive if we're going).
-Youth group tonight and watching Princess Bride afterwards at someone's house.
-Meeting Samantha in a town half hour from here tomorrow at noon. (Bring enough food and stuff to last until Sunday afternoon, and bringing stuff to spend the night at Lauren's.)
-Lecrae concert tomorrow night! Dude, I am SOOO pumped! It'll be spiffz! :D
-Spending the night at Lauren's and coming home Sunday afternoon
-Sunday night is the Superbowl. I kinda wanted to watch it, but since the Packer's aren't in it, if I'm too tired I'll just sleep. :)
I'm also supposed to go for a run today, and cross train tomorrow. I'm not even going to attempt that, but I think I will try going for a walk, because many people online have said going for walks helped them feel better. :)
![]() |
| These things are so adorable! :) |
![]() |
| I'm kinda ready for spring... :D |
Praying you all have a wonderful weekend!
-Emily





No comments:
Post a Comment