Thursday, October 22, 2009

Potato Soup and Bread

This morning my mom gave Lillian some pancakes. She really liked eating them! :)










Hello
On Thursdays I make supper. Tonight we were supposed to eat Minestrone Soup and Bread but we didn't have all the ingredients so we switched with next Wednesday's supper which is Potato Soup.
Since our new dishwasher was supposed to come today between 1 and 3 pm I made part of the soup and the bread before lunch. Then around 12:30pm the dishwasher person comes. My mom was busy, the baby was sleeping in the living room, someone was hurrying around to put away the clean dishes, the bread was cooking, the half made soup was cooling off, noodle soup was cooking for lunch and Levi was wearing girl clothes. Talk about chaos! Anyway...we now have a new dishwasher that washes the dishes clean!!! The last one would spray food on them and then since it uses hot water the food would be stuck on and hard to get off.
Then after the dishwasher man was gone I did one lesson of math and finished making supper. Maybe I will do a post about making potato soup because I took pictures while I was making it.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hello Elizabeth.
My day was good! How was yours? Yeah the blue sky was great!!! :) Today we played outside a lot.
Bye!
~Emily