Saturday, May 1, 2010

Award


Thanks so much for awarding me, Lizzie!!!

#1 Post about your tag

#2 Pick ten 
bloggers who deserve the Pure in Heart Award.

#3 
Answers these 20 questions, post them on your blog.

~Questions~
#1 Apples, Oranges or Bananas?
Apples

#2 How many siblings do you have? eight :)

#3 How old are you? 14 (exactly...14 years, 2 months, 0 days, and I think around 10 minutes, but I am probably way of :)

#4 Do you live on the 
prairie, woodland, swamp city or other? I live in a neighborhood.

#5 Scissors or glue? For what??? I guess scissors.

#6 
Describe your dream house?I want to live on a farm, so I guess a really old farm house would be cool.

#7 Is your room clean?
Not really, my space isn't too bad though...

#8 If you could be a movie character for a day, who would you be?
I have no clue...sorry!

#9 Italy, Greece, France, Spain or England?
umm...I don't know, Spain would be cool but I'd have to learn Spanish first.

#10 What denomination are you?
I'm a Christian.

#11 Do you sleep with a stuffed toy (BE HONEST!!)
nope

#12 Gum, chocolate or jelly beans?
chocolate or gum

#13 What is your favorite book?
A lot of books are 'favorites' but I guess the Chronicles of Narnia.

#14 Favorite ice cream flavor?
Chocolate. but unfortunately, I can't eat ice cream *sighs* they ate some last night, ahhh...it looked SO good!!! And we even had chocolate! :(

#15 If you had to eat one type of food for two weeks, what food would that be?
I think I would pick tacos. You can make like any kind of tacos. (In my opinion at least :)

#16 What is your favorite Olympic sport?
Swimming and ice 
skating/dancing

#17 If you woke and discovered that you had turned into 
Miley Cyrus for the day, what would you do?
I would try and explain God to all my fans. And TOTALLY change my wardrobe...

#18 
Describe yourself in three words?
hurt, work, love,

#19 What chore do you positively hate?
cleaning the bathroom

#20 What is your favorite chore?
I guess cleaning my room, but only sometimes.

And for the ten people to award...........
Kate...sunshine communications
Miss Me...My Electric Sea
Samantha...Life's Record
Paige...Paige's Page
Jumbo Shrimp...Pixie Dust
Lady Florimel...Rose of Venice
Kirsten...Kirsten's Korner
Guest 1 (Please tell me if you do this, so I can put your name here)
Guest 2 (read instructions in parentheses in the  previous line)
Guest 3(read said instructions)




Now, to my much needed post. I am not going to go on and on about how much I should post more. sorry if you wanted me too!
I am just going to tell you all about random things that I remember. Hopefully I don't bore you, or confuse you too bad. :)
My new rabbit, Rain, is probably going to have bunnies around the May 20!!! I am so excited!!! Last year I didn't have any bunnies. :( In 2008 I had some, 10, 9 were Sweet Pea's, and 1 was Pearl's. I gave one of  Sweet Pea's to Pearl, in hopes that it wouldn't die (they can only feed 8) but it and Pearl's both died. :( In 2007 I had a like 10 or something. In 2006 I had a TON of bunnies (realistically it was uh...23! :) Opal had 18 (9 each time), Pearl had one (her only baby that ever survived, and it was SOO cute!), and Ruby had 4.  2 of Opal's died, because she couldn't feed them. :( But between June and September I raised 21 bunnies! 
Well Rain will probably only have 5 or 6 bunnies.
Next, our driveway adventure. One day maybe I will post pictures. But not today. In March we built a retaining wall out of railroad ties in our driveway. In April we got gravel. One Friday, they were supposed to come dump it in the afternoon. But in the morning they called and said, we'll be here in half an hour with your gravel! They came, and dumped 21.31 tons of...(drum roll) THE WRONG GRAVEL!!! But Mr. Oliver, Pete and me worked for 5 or 6 hours and spread all 21.31 tons of it out in our driveway (except a mound we left to cart elsewhere). Then my dad got home, and it was time to cart the rest UP the road, UP the yard, and dump where the trailer belongs. I was to tired. So I let them do that.  But since it was the wrong stuff,  my parents told the people who dumped it, and they said they would come get it on Monday, and give us the right stuff on Tuesday. Then on Saturday (with the parents, little kids, and Pete gone somewhere) They call and say oh yeah, we are gonna be here in 30 minutes to get your gravel. So they came, with a wimpy little 1 or 2 ton truck, and a tractor. Of course, my dad had to scrap it all to the middle, so the thingy (I forgot what it's called) could scoop it up. After they got most of it (and dumping at some random place at least 10 times) they said that on Tuesday they would bring the right stuff, because the truck driver didn't work on Mondays. We said fine, whatever. But then, guess what!? Monday morning (without even calling 30 minutes before like the other days) guess what shows up? A dump truck with either 13 or 16 tons of the RIGHT stuff. I didn't have to spread too much of the right stuff out, and that's good because it was a lot hard to do than the wrong stuff. 
I wasn't sore after Friday (and on Saturday I moved the rabbits, and did other random work) or Saturday, but on Sunday in church....everything went byebye. I wasn't sore, but I was SOOOOO tired when we were singing after the sermon, my leg was shaking really bad, I could barely stand. And I was hoping that no one would notice it and think I'm weird. Of course I am weird, but whatever.
Lets see. Next weekend is camp!!! I am super excited, especially since the best friends in the world are coming!!! Unfortunately, Daniel might not get to come. :(
Yesterday me and Sammy went to the eye doctor. My eyes are worse. :( My mom said they will probably just keep getting worse and worse. After trying on 20 pairs of glasses, some of which 20 times, I finally picked one pair. It has sunglasses, which is good because now maybe I won't get headaches from the sun. And I got this really bad headache from that, and then there was a little cheese on my meatball sub at supper, which made it even worse. Then it just kept getting worse and worse, I watched tv, and part of a movie which didn't help at all. I  was awake more than I slept last night and this morning it was still there when I  got up. That's the third time I have had a headache so bad. :( I took some pain killer around 1pm, but I don't know if it helped any. Last summer when I took it for my wrist and stuff it didn't help. Or maybe it did and I was in so much pain I couldn't tell the difference. And me (as my mom always says) having a high tolerance to pain probably doesn't help anything. I personally don't think I have a high tolerance to pain, I just try not to complain about it. I am in pain all the time. *sighs* Well my headache is gone now. :) 
I am like 99.9% sure that I am allergic to dairy. Not raw milk though. And that is good. Maybe one day I will make raw butter (which is really good), raw cheese (can you do that?) raw ice cream. yummy!!!
Me and Pete have decided that every single morning, every other day we are going to do sit-ups, push-ups, and run. The first time, I only did 8 push ups. That's what happens when you don't do push ups for two months. (bad me :P) And I did 25 sit ups. I haven't done those in a while either. But on Thanksgiving in 2008 I did 54. I don't know why I told you that. I just remember weird stuff. I think that was the most I ever did in one time. We are going to work up to 25 push ups (I could do 35 in March, well only once did I do that...) and 50 sit ups. And running, well we forgot to ask the day before so we skipped that... haha aren't we good??? :P
The first day, Pete could barely do 1 sit up (which didn't really count, especially since he used his legs to do it, not his abs) and 8 push ups. I don't blame him though, because the night before was A.L.E.R.T. cadet PT. He did 30 push ups in two minutes. 54 (I think) sit ups in 2 minutes, and ran a mile in 9 minutes. That's definitely  better than I could do. haha
Well I should go. We are hopefully going to eat supper soon. But I think we're eating pizza. AHHHHHHH!!! And of course I will probably be asked like 20 times why aren't you eating pizza? And maybe even get yelled at. I hope I don't get yelled at. But if I do, to bad, so sad. I'll just get on with life.
Sorry if you didn't like me complaining to you all about my problems. It was your choice to read this though. (Or at least I hope no one was forcing you to read this)
Bye!

Oh yeah, if I don't post in like a week and a half, leave comments, or email me (if you have my email) and tell me too, please!

1 comment:

Kay said...

Thanks for awarding me!
I LOVE your blog background. It's so awesome!
Good Grief!! How many rabbits do you have??? bunnies are always soo cute. You need to post pictures so that I can see them!
I hope you are having a nice day!
-Jumbo Shrimp