Monday, May 17, 2010

Chocolate Teapots! :)

So I am entering in two contests this summer. A photo contest and a video contest.
For the photo contest I have to take a picture of something that is "as useless as a chocolate teapot".
For the video contest I have to make a movie thats between 90 seconds and 5 minutes that shows "generosity is..."
The problem is, I am having trouble figuring out what to take a picture of, and what to make my movie about.
If any of you have an idea, please let me know! Of course, if you want to enter these contests, here's the link for both of them.
Photo: http://www.hslda.org/Contests/Photo/2010/2010rules.asp
Video: http://www.hslda.org/Contests/Video/default.asp
Oh, and you have to be between 10(or 11) and 19. And you have to have been homeschooled for at least the past year. I hope any of you who enter do well! =D

Emmy!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Thanks for commenting! I love comments! :)
Ok, I will go look at your other comment.
Emmy