Friday, May 21, 2010

The Blue Award


Thank you SO much Lizzie for awarding me! :)
~Rules~
Make 10 questions and pick 5 who deserve this award!
Questions
#1 Hot or Cold weather? Hot!
#2 running or walking?running!
#3 rabbits or birds?rabbits!
#4 chocolate milk or strawberry milk? chocolate
#5 Are you a night owl or a morning bird? both
#6 country 0r city?country
#7 watch a movie or a read? movie
#8 jeans or shorts? both
#9 biking or walking? both
#10 sports or plating outside? both
5 people to award..
#1 Heidi @ My Electric Sea
#2 Kristen @ Kirsten's Korner
#3 Kate @ Sunshine Communications
#4 Jumbo Shrimp @ Pixie Dust
#5 Lady Florimel @ Rose of Venice
Have a blessed week!
Emily

3 comments:

*Lizzie* said...

I know! Isn't it just SO hot outside!?
Because of the hot weather I washed the dog today :) Fraysa didn't really mind the bath today :) LOL!
I hope you have a good week! Stay cold in the hot weather :)

*Lizzie*

Kirsten's Korner said...

Thanks Emily for awarding me! I have never been awarded before. :)
Thanks again!!!

KK

Emily said...

Your Welcome! :)
-Emily