Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Why won't K-LOVE work!!!!!!!!!!??????????

Hiya, just ignore the title. That question gets asked ALL the time at our house. And still no answer. :P Oh well, I'll just listen to a cd.
Today after I gave the little kids breakfast (Daniel help some for once), I went to the chiropractor. I always manage to go at least two weeks AFTER I get hurt, thus it doesn't really help as much as it could if I had gone sooner. Like when I hurt my wrist, sprained, my ankle, got hurt about 5 other times and didn't go at all, and now when I sprained my knee. That's a new one, though I have probably sprained both my knees 5 times, I just happen to not go to a dr or chicropractor so nobody "officially" said I sprained them. :P
See, about 2 and a 1/2 weeks ago (the 2 of May) I fell at youth group (actually I got knocked over) and landed on my right leg. My foot was bent in and smashed to my leg, I almost, skinned my leg right below the knee (instead it was just raw), and that was when I sprained my knee. I also got two cuts, one on my leg, and one on top of my foot. I don't know how I got those, because nothing really happened where I got them, but they are really small so whatever. The weird thing is my knee didn't really hurt, my leg, ankle, and foot all hurt really bad. And got worse the next weekend when I went to camp. And still aren't really better. But whatever. I got hurt. I'm not better. Life's tough, live it anyway!
I'm not telling you all this to get sympathy. I'm just telling it. It's part of my life. Like instead of "the other day we went shopping" it's "the other day I got hurt". I'm pretty used to being hurt by now. :P
Tonight is Horseless Horse. Its like 10 degrees warmer than it was last month!!! YAY!!! =D
We get ham for supper, yuuummmmy!!!
Today I also went to the eye doctor. See I didn't like my new glasses (not too surprising, they were like an INCH bigger than my old ones), so my mom's like you have to go back and tell them that then. (wow, four t-words in a row) So now I am getting a new pair. A SMALLER pair. Too bad I couldn't just get contacts. And a pair of normal $store sunglasses. Then, when I didn't want to wear sunglasses, I could wear contacts, or (since certain people told me I look better [aka "your face is skinner when you wear glasses"] with glasses on) I could just wear my old glasses. Who cares if I can't see as well? Too bad, so sad. I'll live.

Rain should have her bunnies anytime in the next week. But I'm not really sure she is going to have bunnies. :( I hope she does!

Me and Pete want to start a lawn mowing business this summer, technically we already did, we just didn't advertise it. The problem is, we don't have a lawn mower. Ours (actually our parents) is not allowed to leave the yard, except to go mow the peoples lawns that my mom says we should go ask if they want us to mow their yard. Which so far is two. Besides, pushing a push mower down the street to six blocks away would look really stupid. :P We could buy a riding mower from someone in the neighborhood for $450...BUT we don't have the money. And it's used, and probably has  problems. Well the lady across the street has one, and she doesn't use it anymore because someone (w. professional mower) does her yard now. But we still need to ask her if she'd sell it to us, and if so, for how much.
We also need to ask the two people (who my mom decided one never mows their grass  and the others yard is too big for them to have time, so we should ask if they want us to mow half) if they want us to mow their grass.
But first we have to clean up our yard (which is WAY too messy) and mow it. And weeded (weed-eat)
Does anyone else call weed-eaters weededers? (Like ed that rhymes with seed?) Or how about saying we weededed the fence? (weed/ed[as in seed, ed, not ed as an ending]/ed[as in ed the ending])
That was probably REALLY confusing. I'm confusing though! ;)
Bye y'all!!!
wanders off to see if she can convince SOMEONE to help clean the yard......(which will have to be re-cleaned tomorrow before she mows)

1 comment:

*Lizzie* said...

Oh I hope your knee heals!


Lizzie