Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Beanie Hats

I made Daniel a beanie with some yarn I got for Christmas. I liked it so much that I decided to keep it. He wasn't too happy about that but I made him another one, with the same skein of yarn, so he is fine now. I could probably make another one with the same skein of yarn too! I used this great pattern. I only made 5 or 6 double crochets in the ring for the first hat, when I made the second hat I made sure I did 9. It made the hat really small, so I took it out and did one with 6 or 7. It was a little smaller than mine, but it turned out fine. I also didn't use a different yarn for the stripes, since the yarn I used was already different colored.
Here are some pictures:

No comments: