Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Projects

Here are the projects I have been working on lately.
I made a hat for Lillian with this pattern. I used a size H hook to make a baby hat. It turned out too small, like a doll baby size. I didn't make the flower or the bottom part around the edge. That way it could be for a boy.
So next I made another one with a size I hook. It turned out a little small for Lillian so I didn't put the bottom part or flower on it either. I made them both with Baby Soft Lion Brand Yarn color #293 Twinkle Print
Here is a picture of the smaller one.

Here is a picture of the bigger one, it was a little big for the baby doll, it would fit a newborn or young baby.

I made a hat for Daniel with a brim...it didn't work out to well. It looks really bad. :( Here's a picture.

And finally, a picture of the beret I made.



Next I am planning on making a beanie for Daniel, since the last hat he picked didn't work.

No comments: