Here's what has been happening since I last posted, 12 days ago.
I've done a lot of school. Crocheted 6 and a part hats, one didn't work out too well. :( And I crocheted 3 canteen holders for the little kids canteens. (Rather nerdy in my opinion).
I went to church twice. Went to Bright Lights. And last Monday we went to 4-H. I had to give a talk about a project, so I talked about a hat that I made.
On Friday Lauren came over. She and Samantha played Wii, that was funny. Then they made GREEN chocolate chip cookie dough. You can see a picture of it at Samantha's blog.
On Saturday Samantha, Paige, Pete, Daniel, and I went bowling with 4-H. Since there was only 4 teams (all from our club) they wouldn't turn the lights on. :( And it was a tournament so they wouldn't let us use the side rail things and everybody got a bunch of gutter balls. :PMe and Pete had the same balls, except we later found out one had smaller fingerholes, and I used the girls balls sometimes. And there was a really heavy purple ball I used a few times.
I did really good for the first game, like 100 and something points. But I did really bad in the second game (I think I had like 30 points) and I could only get my middle finger in one of the balls me and Pete had. The ball got stuck on my finger once, and it hurt really bad (it still does) so thats why I did so bad in the second game.
During the third game I quit using my middle finger, so I did better, but I kept almost dropping the ball. I got around 70 points for that game.
It was really fun, even though I got hurt.
Since then, my finger has started making my whole forearm hurt when I move it. :P
I wanted to go to a TobyMac's Tonight tour in March, but he's touring with Skillet, and my mom doesn't like Skillet. That was a bum. :( Maybe this fall or next year I can go to a Tobymac concert.
Well that's about it.
Emily
No comments:
Post a Comment