The other day I did a post about how to make granny squares on my crochet blog. To look at it, simply click on The Crochet Corner to the right of this post, or the link I just linked too. :)
It is a little warmer today. Ah! So nice! =D But it is supposed to get cold again soon. :(
Tonight I might get to see Rachel and Kendra! I haven't seen them since, um, before Christmas I think, so that will be nice and fun!
Speaking of Rachel and Kendra, Miss Hannah had the baby yesterday! His name is Andrew, he was a really big baby! :)
This weekend the boys and my dad are up north at a father/son(s) retreat. It's a little wierd without them here.
Lillian still won't walk. She can stand without someone holding her, but she doesn't like to and gets mad and shakes her hands, trying to find something to hold on to. She just doesn't want to walk I guess.
Can you all please pray for my grandma, she found out yesterday that she has cancer.
Well I guess that's about all for now.
Emily
1 comment:
Hi Emily!
I REALLY like your blog background!
It is SO cute!
~Elizabeth~
Post a Comment