The other day I started making a hat for my brother. A little bit after I started Samantha wanted me to show her how to crochet, so I started telling her how to make the hat I was alreay making. It was a little confusing, and I ended up haveing to start all over again because I read the pattern wrong. Samantha only had to take one round out though.
Then the next day we kept working a little more on our hats, hers is purple and the one I am making is green.
Then last night while we were making our hats, Paige was sitting there talking to us and saying how she was tired of reading and needed something to do...SO I convinced her to start making a hat also.
So then I was making a hat, while telling Samantha how to do it and while telling Paige how to do it and we were all making different parts of the hat at once!
THEN my brother comes in and decides he wants to make a hat too! So I get him started, and then we are all working, except I was only half working because I had to keep telling people what to do next.
Then my other brother comes in and starts talking to us about a knitting needle he had. And we were all like 'AHHHH!!!! you can't talk to us!!!!' so he kinda halfway stopped talking, but then in a few minutes he left. After he left, I got up to get something and (I have a loft bed) hanging from one of the eyelet holes in my bedskirt is a knitting needle! :) That was funny.
Next Paige decided to stop making a hat, and make a flower. So I start telling her how to make a flower, which was even more confusing. (You see for the hat, we had to do a lot of counting like 'uno, dose, one,' and then 'uno, dose, one two,' ect. and other counting and every time someone said a number it got everyone else all confused. Eventually Samantha stopped making her hat to go play Wii. So the rest of us followed soon after.
That was probably the most confusing thing I have ever done in my whole life!
On Monday our Wii Fit came! (Us kids got a Wii for Christmas) It is really cool! There are tons of different games you can do on it, and yoga (which doesn't have all the wierdness like almost all yoga classes do nowadays), strength training, aroebics, and balance games! You can weigh your pets on it, so last night we weighed to of our cats. Otis, who is 15 years old, is 9 1/2 pounds. And Zippy, who is 10 or 11 years old, is 11.2 pounds.
Tomorrow we are supposed to have a blizzard and 12 inches of snow!!!! Back to shoveling. I haven't had to do that since the day after Christms! I hope it doesn't snow a lot more this winter. It's also only supposed to be around 15 degrees. Too bad it won't get warm for shoveling. :( I guess we'll just have to shovel really hard and fast so we stay warm. If we keep getting more snow me and Pete are going to be really strong next spring! :)
Emily
No comments:
Post a Comment