Tuesday, February 15, 2011

French Hot Chocolate


French Hot Chocolate
Originally uploaded by EM. M.
Today in Geography we learned about France. One of the recipes on the Another Trip Around the World was for French Hot Chocolate.
Since we didn't have anything on the menu for snack today, that is
what I decided to make!



Ingredients:
2 oz. semisweet chocolate (that's like 1/3 cup)
4 cups milk (I used cow for the kiddos, and made mine with coconut milk :)
1/3 cup sugar
cocoa for sprinkling

Directions:
In medium sauce pan melt chocolate and 1/2 cup of milk, bring just to a boil. Add the rest of the milk and heat through. Add sugar to taste.
Pour into 4 mugs and sprinkle cocoa powder on top. Enjoy!

I am so glad my parents let me get Flickr! Now I hope to be posting all the time! :D

Tonight we are eating lasagna, salad, and french bread for supper, my mom got the lasagna all ready in the pans last night when we were at 4-H.

Did you all have a good Valentine's Day?

-Emily

2 comments:

rachel esther said...

Heeeyyyy!!!!!!!!! so you got more room on your blogger?! cool! a blog w\ out pictures is kinda bland.....don't you think? looks yummy! :D

Emily said...

I am using Flickr to upload them now, so I don't need space! But for some reason the quality is kinda bad, so I have to figure out how to fix that. Yeah blogs without pictures aren't that interesting.
It was good! :D