Last night we celebrated Lillian's second birthday! Her birthday is actually Saturday, but we are going to be really busy this weekend (my mom is scrapbooking, Samantha and Paige are working at camp, and Pete and I are going to the Winter Retreat with our youth group), so we celebrated ahead of time. :)

Fruit Salad

Cheeseburger Buns with Bacon (I had goat cheese in mine) for supper! :)

The first present she opened was sparkley red shoes and sunglasses. She thought they were pretty sweet! :D

Samantha got her this wokit from Kohl's. Levi has a Jertain, and now she has her own little friend to play with! :)

She was so cute trying to blow her candles out! :)

I had some of this with my cupcake...this is the best ever ice cream (with or without dairy). And it's gluten-free. :D It is rather (uh, very) expenisve though. :(
Today I whipped up a little something to use some raw cream cheese my mom made last week. It is so good. I'm going to try and put the recipe up soon!!! :)
I am super excited for this weekend!!!! But I feel bad, because they need help at camp, and they can't find anyone to work besides Samantha and Paige, so they are going to have a lot of work to do. :(
Today Walgreen's is giving away free 8x10 collage prints (at least they are if you're signed up for their emails). So I have to hurry and find 20 pictures and order a collage. I'm thinking nature, maybe some siblings or animals, and definitely food!!! :D
-Emily
Oh, yeah, did anyone else notice that my header says January and it's almost March??? I failed to notice that until a few days ago. Ha. :)
2 comments:
Aww! Those pics of Lillian are so cute! She is such a draling! I read your blog ALL the time Emmy! So don't feel like no one is reading your awesome blog dear girl!
WOW! I didn't even notice on your header it says January until you said something! Funny!
Well, praying for you beautiful Emmy!
God Bless!
A Servant for Christ,
Lizzie
Thanks Lizzie!
Haha, well hopefully everyone else didn't notice that either! :)
Post a Comment