Saturday, February 19, 2011

March 1...

It very well could be that March 1 will be my last day eating gluten (for at least a month). My 15th birthday, I shall have a party and eat tons of gluten. Or not, I'll just eat what I already picked for my birthday. :)
No more yummy waffles made with coconut milk...




...and fettuccine alfredo...



...and biscuits with cinnamon inside...


and Oreos with peanut butter...


...and chocolate gravy...


...but as with dairy, I know I can do it, I can just focus on stuff I can eat!

Like pickles...


...and chili lime tortilla strips...


...and some chocolates...


...and Skittles (not that I have those very much...I got some for Christmas)...


...and don't forget fruit!!!



But I am really excited, I have found a blogger friend, Samarah, actually she found me first, (Thanks for following me Samarah!) who is already gluten free! And I think it's cool her her birthday is right by mine! :D

We aren't 100% sure we are doing this, but it is most likely that we are. (We being my mom and I, because the chiropractor thinks if she is gluten free it might help a lot of her back problems).

I should do a post as to why I am doing this, or maybe I'll add on to this post later, but for now the kids want me to make them lunch.

Have a great weekend!!! :D

No comments: